Most of the Gallery art you will see here are commissions paid for by my cousin from other deviant art members. They belong toi my cousin and are being left on this account withy her permission. It gives them a chance to get their work plugged on anothers account, so go and check out their work, better yet, go an pay them to do some work and help support them and their gifts.
Oh and by the way, this goes for all creative work on this account, not just paid commissions.
Inuyasha: A Dog's Tale Part 10*Part 10*Inuyasha: A Dog's Tale Part 10 by BlueFeatherArchangel
“So she’s not here?” Hotaru questioned.
Beruki nodded. He had been all around the castle looking for the healer as well.
“And the healer isn’t here either?” She also asked.
“No.” Beruki replied rather dejectively, “He appears to have left with the Queen.” Beruki looked at their patient who appeared to be sleeping soundly on the bed. “What shall we do now?”
Hotaru got out her white bladed sword and laid it down on a chair next to the bed. “Then I guess we will have to try and do something ourselves.”
While Hotaru and Beruki were otherwise attending to something and their attention was directed, they did not notice that Sesshomaru was not sleeping, he had his eyes open, but while he laid back and rested, he was watching both of them.
Without bothering to get the attention of either he states, “What exactly is it you intend to do?”
Beruki whimpered at the sound of the voice and stoo
Inuyasha: A Dog's Tale Part 9*Part 9*Inuyasha: A Dog's Tale Part 9 by BlueFeatherArchangel
It was not that she did not enjoy waking up from these states of mind, it was often that she went on such livid adventures in her dream state while she was out of her body that bothered her.
But what bothered her even more was that she was sure that her dream was important, something she really needed to remember, but any recollection was escaping her right now.
And as it was, she was also struggling to make herself move.
She had noticed that yet again she had been brought to her bed for rest after her episode and also like usual, she was rather lethargic and it was hard for her to do anything but just lie there.
Hotaru tried to raise herself up from her slumbering position and sighed, her body was not inclined to respond to her wishes and so she wondered if she would need help.
She was suddenly interrupted from her reverie and found one of her friends, there as always, on hand to assist when it was always needed.
“Do you need my assistance Hotaru?” Someone spoke
Inuyasha: A Dog's Tale Part 8*Part 8*Inuyasha: A Dog's Tale Part 8 by BlueFeatherArchangel
He couldn’t help himself.
A long exasperated groan escaped his lips before he even knew he was doing it.
He didn’t even know why he did it.
And for a moment he couldn’t understand why he needed to.
He supposed it could be that his body was racked with pain. Pain, that he was not too sure, where it was coming from. Pain that he had never experienced like this before.
What was this feeling anyway? Part of his mind was asking him.
Come to think of it, he was saying inside his head, who was he?
“Ah Sesshomaru, you are awake my dear?” Asked a feminine voice that seemed very familiar to him.
He looked up at her from his bed. She also looked and smelt very familiar too.
There was another close by him that also seemed familiar, but not so much as the one who had just spoken to him.
“I know you, do I not?” He spoke to the first female in a questioning manner, not sure exactly what it was he was doing.
“Yes Sesshomaru dear.” The fe
|My Inuyasha fan fictions! Have a read and comment on it, its not much but have a read anyway because its not your average story!|
|You Are a Warrior Soul|
You're a strong person and sometimes seen as intimidating.
You don't give up. You're committed and brave.
Truly adventuresome, you are not afraid of going to battle.
Extremely protective of loved ones, you root for the underdog.
You are picky about details and rigorous in your methods.
You also value honesty and fairness a great deal.
You can be outspoken, intimidating, headstrong, and demanding.
You're a hardliner who demands the best from themselves and others.
Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul
What Animal Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
The Winx CLub, which fairy are you?
Bloom, obviously because I'm a red head and have a dragons temper and I'm a natural leader!
Find out which Transformer you are at LiquidGeneration!
Which My Little Pony Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Nice quiz but the official online club already put me in Griffindor, thats why I have the House uniform and gear for it!
What House of Hogwarts did the Sorting Hat Place You In?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Which Inuyasha Character are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
What Pokemon Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime
Help us with points for the yearly premium subscription for our Transformers Forever super group. Show your appreciation for other members of Deviant art who have their commissions here too. You have to want to keep us here. You do don't you?
Anyone generous enough to donate gets thanks, or a llama if we haven't already given you one.
We also have over 4000 llamas and counting. We want to get over 10000 for the golden llama, so help us and we will give you one back within a month or so! Many thanks to all those who give llamas, you will always get one back. Plus there are over 200 people out there who have not given llamas back to us, for shame, they are free you know, we could really use those llamas for our goal of 10000. A thank you to all those who thank us for giving llamas back.
If we want to give you points it will by our choice alone, not because someone begs for them, which btw lessens your chance of getting anything from us to 0.
My name is Faith. This account used to be run by my cousin Amanda, but I took over full time as of January 2013 and I am still geting used to everything. My cousin and some friends share the account with me and still talk to all their regular friends and contacts, but I run this account and the Transformers Forever super group.
About me, I have even less tolerance for idiots, lesser persons and bullshit than my cousin ever did. I am a spiritualist and martial artist and currently work as a spiritual teacher and pet therapist and also as an employee with my cousin under her company Serpentaria Enterprises PTY LTD, caring for and helping breed animals and selling animal care products and keeping supplies etc, I am also helping with the creation of her theme park which will take some time to build! I love animals and all sorts of arts and crafts. I don't draw or write, the stuff on this account belongs to my cousin where the art and writing is concerned. The craft stuff (except the cross stitching) is mine. I also love all sorts of pop culture stuff and I am a geek through and through. And like my cousin, I also beleive that honesty is the best policy, I would rather be honest and up front than pretend to be nice to others and coddle them with fakery, nice words and a false sense of what life really is.
- Spiritual counselling, readings and therapy or psychological assessments, counselling and therapy (Some services include Tarot and Akashic readings, animal therapy and healing, energetic therapy and healing, mediumship, angelic communications, Reiki and intuitive healing. All skills have training certifications and therefore, proof of ability). All sessions are $60 an hour, prices starting from $5 for 5 minutes (mini sessions) (or 500 points for Devaint Art members) depending upon services required and many types of full session requests are repeat services. Payments through paypal or arranged trade, no free services offered. Internet readings are done through skype, sessions are not recorded, so take notes. All others can be done through email or in person if you are local. In-House readings are done at your house or a designated place, I don't do readings at my house unless you need to work with fear issues or higher energy healings, this is due to my pets as not all are ok with them and I don't want to stress out my psychic animals with bad vibes. Bookings made through website, phone, email or PM here, please bear in mind the waiting list is near to 6 months long for full sessions. Customer feedback is 100% positive still, even after 20 years, and even though I am somewaht reclusive and not famous, so thank you to my past clients for the great feedback and support. Client/Patient information cannot be discussed with anyone besides the person in question, so no booking sessions to get information on others. Ridicule and intimidation of my skills and practices can and will result in said person getting bad luck and bad karma, but not instigated by me, said persons bad actions create their punishment.
- Craft commissions, cross stitching. Pattern creation $10 any size. For cloth and thread, I will advise of costs. Length of time can be up to 3 months for any pattern bigger than a standard A4 sized cloth sheet. Current cross stitches in my gallery are worth $25 or 250 points. I also do knitting and crochet commissions.
Points are tallied at 1p per 1c, i.e $10 equals 1000 points
|Last Updated 12th May 2013.|
Commissions Want List, if you would like to do any of these characters, please note me. Payment is by credit card through paypal by me, full payments are made up front unless arrangements are made with artist. Discussions can take place, in regards to talking about designs, through notes here on DA or I have AIM, Facebook and Myspace IMs, Googletalk, ICQ, YIM and MSN messengers or Skype (voice and podcast availability)DA PM or Skype is preferable as I'm generally around most of the time on those two. I also do trades for products on Ebay, Amazon or whatever else or money swaps for commissions with others and also points swaps or whatever. And I will aslo consider trading you art items from my online store if necessary.
Also note that all commissions I'm after, it is preferable for me to spend up to a maximum of $100 for each print, this is also due to conversion rates with the Australian $ and I think up to $100AU per picture is fair enough for me. It would be preferable to have these digitally done as I really do not require the originals sent to me in the mail, that and I have nowhere to put them anyhow. Comissioners have the right to put up the artwarks on their account so long as the payee's account name is mentioned in the descripotion and a creative commons license or permissions is used, i.e cannot be used without the payee's or commisioners permission etc. The same will be doen on this account with artist referenced in description here.
To do list.
- TFs as humans: Minibots: Gears, Powerglide, Cosmos, Seaspray, Warpath, Grapple, Hoist, Outback, Skids and Windcharger, also possibly Triple Changers, Combiners (under consideration but not yet definite, probably won't do them).
- Matrix guardians in Mecha Dragon modes (WIP)
- Various other TF OC Characters not listed above, plus Shadow Chronicles exclusive characters also, read story to find them and ask me for a commission if interested.
- humanised version of my snakes for a sci fi adventure story I am working on.
- TF art of TV show/movie vehicles as TFs including 89' movie Batmobile, Macguyvers jeep, A Team Van ( mech form done), Airwolf chopper, General Lee, Ecto One, KITT and KARR (mech forms done), Delorean Time machine, Christine (mech form done), Smokey and the Bandit Pontiac Firbird (mech form done), Blue Thunder Chopper, 68' black Chevy Impala from Supernatural.
- Cover/Spalsh pages for my fan fiction/sci fi stories.
- Fan and character art is also wanted for my Inuyasha fan fiction.
- art for TF characters as MLP versions for a side story I am writing.
*Any fanart will also be welcome if someone wants it paid for or needs a trade for something they want, from any of my TF stories.